Sunday, June 6, 2010

donghae oppa. kiyopta!

31 May 2010 - Super Junior DongHae, "Once I have my eyes on a girl, I will make her my girl"

Korean Super Juniors DongHae revealed his unique theory of love in relationships.On the 31st May, DongHae was on MBC Yoo JaeSeok Kim WonHees Come To Play and said "Once I have my eyes on a girl, I will make her my girl".
But before that, he said he once impersonated as an overseas fan and hugged Wondergirls SunYe. He was asked if he had a thing for SunYe and he went on to say that "I am a fan, Since I saw the audition I have been watching her on TV. I hope that she will continue to do well"

OMO. his statement. heeeee :P
kiyopta!!!

i think this is the sexiest him i've ever seen. OMG! oppa, dun post pics like this again!! 
i dun like it!
ELF's! look at him :P hehe.

however oppa, u're always in my heart!
saranghae fishy! ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it said on the fact that he promised his father to never drink alcohol under any circumstances :/