Thursday, September 9, 2010

...it was just like yesterday when i did the mistake

i'm just a mere.
i do make mistakes
and sometimes i pretend to be innocent
ignoring those people who advised.
i considered them nag
ordering me not to do this
but do that.


but now i realize
perhaps it's the right time
i know they want to take me
to the right path
giving me a new life
leading me a new way
and changing for good.
to get me back to the 
mankind.
the real muslim way.


then today i remember,
i was once a naughty kid,
never obey the rules
but making my own rule.


i never regret it anyway
because it happened.
i have to be happy.
but i beg your apologies.
for all the mistakes.
because i felt like,
....it was just like yesterday when i did the mistake.

-fartvxqhlovate
siti farzana rosley
12.30PM [10092010]

p/s : i know this doesn't sound like a poem. and even i don't know how to describe it as what. however, those written, were things that came out to my mind and for the sake of not letting this blog being bored, i write. i just love poems, but i'm not a good poet. sorry for that.
anyway, Salam Eid Mubarak.

- i reblogged from irshadian0711. it's my post anyway. no harm, no crime :)
TQ.

2 comments:

Syaza Suraini said...

it actually really does sounds like a poem! especially the last part.

oh, selamat hari raya! :)

fartvxqhlovate said...

haha :) dhla. malu jak membaca nya. hwever, thnx anyway^^ and same goes to you :)