Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Me and my sudden homesick.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

i dont know if the gmbr brkait, but this is an old pic of theirs :) buat sy syum,


So today is such a weird day when I feel like going home, (actually it’s since yesterday).
And the most important fact is, I don’t know why.
I don’t really miss my mother. I’ve used to live in hostel when I was in form 1 until form 3.

It’s not that I don’t even think of my parents, what I really want to say is, I wanna go home. That was my purpose, and now, here I am, in the house, done doing AddMaths and going on with BM. Next will be Biology.

I think, one of the reasons of coming home is because of my feelings towards my UP2 results. I mean, it’s not that bad, but yes it is for the fact that SPM is just two to three months away from now, YES it is NOT that good. I made a target for this UP2 not to score any other grades than A or B.

And from 7 subjects I got up till now, I made myself down for having 2 C and 1 D. (based on SPM grades). Those are Biology, Arabic and Physics. Uhh, it’s UP2 and I can’t even get a better result?

I’m not blaming anyone except myself here, and yes, for the first time in my life, I cried for my result :’(

I made a specific target on Lughatul Jannah to get at least, A-! I was confident that i could answer the paper well. But the comeout is not a satisfactory one. And i’m kinda miserable here. Yes, Mel had also increased in his results. I made him as my competitor in silent actually. So i envy him for his results -.-‘
I don’t know what more to say. Mom asked if I had increased my effort. I felt like i did. But then, to think twice, hell no -,-‘ I might had done more than before, but it was still not enough.

Yes, i’m still comforting myself on ways to correct my intention on studying. For Him. My only Him, Allah :’) betulkan niat, Far!


p/s : thanks, BESTFRIEND, NED for your concern :’)

Love,
FarzanaRosley.

No comments: