Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Which Star Sign Hides Within Your Eyes?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t y'all!
Dah lama sangat-sangat tak main quiz doe, haha :D
Missing it already, so as usual. 
I'm back, being a quiz-holic :P

This is the Q & A session :) in Quizilla of course :)

You are going to an interview and you are definitely:

 - Explaining your ambition and how you work to the best of your abilities 

Your celebrity idol/s is:

- Julia Roberts/Katy Perry 

You are planning to go on a holiday with your loved ones, you decide you want to go :

 -I wouldn't mind! I want to travel around the world! A little bit of everything! 

It's Valentine's Day and you recieve flowers from a long lost nursery friend (i know random) and those flowers would be:

-Red Roses 

The bouquet just HAS to be which colour:

- White/silvery green 

Your secret desire is:

- To have a secure, happy and wealthy life/marriage 

 Result is :

 

Aries (March 21st - April 20th) People can often see that you are someone who strides to their goals and reaches for the stars. This can also lead to the fact that you are a person of much enthusiasm. Despite your very ambitious side, you can be a little naive. You have a very strong yearning for support and motivation in order for reasoning of doing something you love. Your eyes are most likely a brown/green colour and your colour is red. Your animal is a Ram - this shows that you like the countryside and you also love farm animals. Your element is fire: this shows that sometimes you can get frustrated but your enthusiasm takes many people to put out. You are ruled by nature and also ruled by the planet Mars. Also, your lucky day is a Tuesday. You like red roses as flowers. 

My comment :

Firstly, I wasn't born in March, neither April. I'm Cancer. Born in July ;) BUT. Yes I'm ambitious. I am a person with much enthusiasm ( I think so :p) However, I love white roses. (since white roses weren't there in the answer choice, I pick red. As I only love roses :)

No comments: