Monday, January 9, 2012

What Does Your Style Say About You?

Quiz time again! - Quizilla :)

Pick which outfit MOST appeals to you:

 band t-shirt, skinny jeans, converse/vans 

Which stores would you be most likely seen at?

 Target, Walmart, anywhere that sells clothes, honestly. 

Finally...which color do you wear most often? (And YES, this does make a difference!)

 doesn't matter, as long as it's comfy 

RESULT : 

You're sensible!

Based on the answers you chose, comfort is your number one priority, which is awesome! You choose stuff that is simple and functions well. You spend your money wisely-which means extra cash for more important stuff! :)

My comment :

It's a good result! Haha since it's a positive result :P
Well, I honestly am an easy going person. I wear anything simple, as long as it covers my aurat. Of course, like other girls, I would like to be fashionable. But my fashions usually brings no harm; I never spend lot of money to buy 'em. However, life is easy. We need to make it simple :)


Love,

Farzana Rosley

Fartvxqhlovate.

2 comments:

JTR said...

"my fashions usually brings no harm" - teringat Lady Gaga. Jacket dia berduri wuu. Scary.

fartvxqhlovate said...

JTR, lady gaga is somebody who's really brave enough to wear sth unusual -.-' her style, haha. Madonna too, kan? :) segala yg Gaga pakai semua mcm scary -.-'