Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shut the hmmmm UP!

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Harini nak rant. Pasal diri aku. and people around me.

Selalu kena marah is not something to brag. And not something good to tell the world either.
But the way I face it is different. So let me speak.

Result aku alhamdulillah. Aku bersyukur dengan apa yg aku dapat.
Tipu la kalau aku tak sedih sikit pun. The moment I got the result, I told my mum, and cried. But  a minute after that, I smiled when people asked me how was my result and what did I get.

It's not that I am proud enough dengan pencapaian biasa saja tu. But it is something I gave. Something I've been doing for five years, and that was the result. Should I cry for what I've been doing for five years? That's a BIG NO.
I should be proud of it. Though aku sedih pun, should I brag? Should I make an announcement? Who cares? And what on earth can change with the sadness that I face? I can't change the past. It's the future that I have to aim now!

I am not mad to myself. Not at all! And never will!
I am mad to those people who said I'm being too proud of myself for getting this result.
I don't. I am not being "too proud"!. But I know Allah will show me a better way after this.
I am happy not because I am too proud with this average result of mine!
I am happy because I know Allah made a better plan for me! And that is why I AM HAPPY.

Kalau pun aku nak sedih, I have Him to tell. So, I don't need to show my sadness to the world!
I am big enough now. And what I've been telling myself is,

"Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy."

Tak perlu nak yell or nag kat aku pasal result aku. I know who I am. And I know what I want.

About the universities and all, I know what the word "rezeki" means. You don't have to tell me if I don't get bla3.
I'm not being snobbish or talking big here. But please, I have my own right to speak.

It may begin with me doing the wrong thing for you guys to be mad at me, tapi tk perlu mention semua perkara, ungkit semua benda.

Anyway, this is for those who're being sad about their result. From Kakteh's blog. Read it.
Sincerely,
FarzanaRosley
Fartvxqhlovate.

3 comments:

juzshiper said...

why sis?something wrong?

fartvxqhlovate said...

yep :( sb mad at me for my rsult. -.-'

juzshiper said...

persetankan apa org kata..yg pnting ap yg kita rasa kan?