Monday, July 16, 2012

Ours are blooming :)


When other friendships have been forgot, ours will still be hot. :) 
-Mickey Mouse

This is the best quote to describe the friendship between my childhood friends (from primary school) until now :)

Actually I don’t really have any idea what to write though the two of ‘em, Ieqah and Bella ( Ieqah esp -.-) asked me to write about ‘em in my blog……………..and since I promised ‘em. Here it is :)

Well these days I rarely update my blog, so this entry is just another entry that you may find it boring but yeah Im actually trying to write an awesome one. ( see? I always act like I got thousand of readers…. )

Recently, at 11th of July, it was my birthdayyy. But these girls, I wonder why did they were the ones who wished me the latest!

Tweeting – and online at the same time, not wishing me for mah birthday is pretty mean -.-

But yeah they do know. They just acted like they didn’t. Only at the end of the day, a text from Bella and an unmention tweet from Ieqah came. It was their birthday wishes for me. Well yeah, SUPER THANKYOU ;)

I’m pretty sad since there’s one of us – Tyha is sometimes MIA. Perhaps because she just entered her college, and she’s busy :) Husnuszhon is the best way to soften our heart and keep the ukhuwah longer!

About that, I wish all of us can achieve our dreams and ambition in future :) I don’t care which place we’re studying, (since we’re separated once we entered high school) as long as we have the intention to study, to do and achieve our best, in shaa Allah we’ll be the ones we have always been dreaming to be :) Let’s score the best result! Listed in Dean’s List – 4 flat kalau boleh! Haha (yg cakap niiii pun alahaiiii. However, in shaa Allah! )

AFIQAH ADZIM (UiTM Merbok in Business Admin Course) – May you become the awesomest businesswoman. :D

NABILAH ZULKIFLI (CFS IIUM Gombak in Economy and Science Management ) – May you become the awesomest accountant. :D

FATIHA ZAHARI ( im not pretty sure which college :p but in Accounting Course if Im not mistaken :p) – May you become the awesomest accountant too :)

And meeee, FARZANA ROSLEY – now in UiTM for Foundation in TESL – May I become the awesomest lecturer ;D

Well I wonder why do I end my entry liddat -..- But yeah, I seriously do pray for you girls :) Not forgotten, I do pray for my high school awesome BFFS too ;)
I love you girls. Please stay beside me forever – whenever -- till jannah in shaa Allah :’) Aminnn.

Lots of love,
Fartvxqhlovate.

FarzanaRosley.
Fareyfar.

No comments: