Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Saturday Night Fever 2013 !


Well hello world assalamualaikum! :)

For the first time since I’ve been here in UiTM Kuantan, I finally include myself in the serving team for the Saturday Night Fever Event. I thought I told myself not to be active during foundation. Hahaha. I don’t care much. 

I had so much fun. What I knew was, that night, I want to be happy. Tapi hamdallah, during the busy-busy moments, nothing bad happened. But yeah, I know some of this people are mad cuz they got food late. Im sorry. It’s not the serving’s team fault, nor anyone in charge. Bukan senang nak BBQ ayam weh. If you wish for a perfect event, Im sorry to say that we’re not perfect :( 

So after all the fun we had, I think Im soo happy. Thanks to my leader for serving team – Khalis! 
Yeayyyy :) Had fun with Susu, Min,Umi,  Khalis the JH, Hisyam the JH, Hakim my beloved class rep the JH, Jay the JH, and Ayie the JH who falls to my crazy roommate, Yusry and Napi. (that’s all right…..)

So did my gilafriends, Enning, Wawa, Biel, Ismah, Bat, Hana, Lat and all laaa :) *sorry malas nak tulis semua haha.

I like it when we go crazy listening to Bat performing. Or whoever it is. Haha

 I extremely would like to upload photos! Tapi sorry I cant because of this slow connection. InshaAllah next time, next post :3 Hihi.

Love,
Far. 

No comments: