Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Being old is the last thing to do.

Hi everyone. 
Wow. As if there's someone reading. Hah.


So IDK what to write actually. It's just that Im trying to adapt myself to blogging again, so yeah. Im trying my best. By updating random stuff. Like right now, randomly typing. As if I don't have other things to do, like sleeping perhaps? Cause tomorrow there's a class. 

OK.
Hm. Well I sure have nothing to write tho I usually will always know what to say. 
But ever since I have entered USM, I realised how everything has changed. How degree life could actually turn your life upside down. When sometimes you feel you're at the peak already, then realising that you're actually another piece of land on earth that is trying to adapt with everything?

Hah! See. That's what I meant by randomly typing. I dont even know what I wrote. But yeah. Im tired. I sound sooooooooo like a final year student But hell no. I just entered this so-called APEX Uni last september, and rn, I looked like a 40s entering college and trying to adapt myself with other kids' pace in doing everything they could. NO -_-

That would be the last thing to do. Be old. Naaaa. Im fine being young. And I wish this age would help supply more energy cause there're still a lot to be done. And I wanna make sure I can value every single second of it.

So I guess that's how I end my writing these days. Hahah. Will try my best to get my old vibes of blogging again. I miss my old days. Heeeeeeeeeeee.

Love,
@Farzanaley.

No comments: