Sunday, November 24, 2013

The little things.

It's good to realize that when it has been a while posting here, I feel like writing again. And when I do, people have started making their ways to other webs or social networks, making me feel free to write what ever things I feel like doing. Here.


When you are being nice to me, I sometimes wonder is there anything behind it? *well Im a normal girl hahah. But then I realize, that hm. You're just so nice.

You don't need to do anything to make me feel very pleased with you, but those little things you do are totally taking me over.

Im happy. I sound so psycho-kinda-girl-who's-obsessed-with-someone but hell no. I just like it.

And I feel pretty weird that I'm writing this on my blog altho I know there's no one to read. Hahah.

I just miss writing here. And the little things you do to me is another part of the reason to write again.

No special feelings. Just feel like writing. And you're my inspiration. I don't love you, but I have a huge respect to you.

Happily writing again,
@Farzanaley.

No comments: