Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Losing a battle.

Hi.

So my group has lost in a competition. We have given everything into it, yet we lost.
I may sound extremely in denial mode, because I still can't accept this lost. After what has happened. Even a fight among ourselves. But yeah, what can I do, in a game, there must be a winner and a loser tho.

My friends can accept it by now, I supposed. Idk what makes me hard, still. Perhaps because of the hope. People has given us so much hope, that we expected that we will be the ones on stage, accepting those awards. 


Somehow, this is the best teacher for me anyway. I learnt a lot. Throughout the process, in producing 'impIKAN' itself, we've been through a lot. How people and their way of working in a group. How people and their way in seeing things during working or even outside of it. Everything is, totally different. 

My first time experiencing things like these, which make me learnt a lot, I believe the others did too. We did, to each other, be it from the positive or negative side.

As I said on FB, I know I will be fine after this. It's not that I can't accept what God has given us, (plus, it's what we deserved anyway) it's just that I need some little time. To comfort myself. 

And I'm happy, to those who always be there, and support us (and me also) before, throughout and even after we have produced the book 'impIKAN' itself.

Thank you :')

A quote, I wish I can say to myself -- One day. *don't worry, it wont take long.

“When the game is over I just want to look at myself in the mirror, win or lose, and know I gave it everything I had.” Joe Montana

Love,
@Farzanaley
Fartvxqhlovate
Fareyfar.

No comments: