Wednesday, October 15, 2014

DL-day.

Assalamualaikum wbt and hellooooooooooooooo everyone :)

Well today I wanna something. Not that I wanna brag, but I think it's something congratulate myself. 

Ever since I entered high school, honestly I never went onto stage because of my examination result.

If my name was called onto the stage, it was either an award for winning the poem recitation other co-curricular achievements.

During my PMR result, I got 7a's so surely I just have to go pick my result at class counters. As for SPM, hahahaha I wouldnt even expect my name to be called. I just waited for the straight A names to finish being called and definitely go straight to my class' counter. 

Im not saying Im smart or good enough, but Im really grateful to be given the chance to represent my batch and go onto the stage. 
Me on stage heeee :) With our PPIP's Dean. Uncle's friend, Prof Rashid.

It was our Pusat Pengajian's Hari Guru event last Tuesday (yesterday as I was writing) that they call out names and we got to go on stage and take the certificate as the batch representative.

:) alhamdulillah. *baju ni pakai masa 1st day in USM heee. #deep la konon padahal lepas ambil gambar baru sedar :3


Seriously, Im really happy and grateful. And I wouldn't say it's a great achievement. If it wasnt for His help, I wouldnt be there on stage. If it wasnt for Him to allow it to happen, I wont get to experience this great thing.

And to be honest, last semester's examination wasnt fully on papers. Almost half of them were 100% coursework subjects which requires us to work in groups. Therefore, I would credit to my fellow groupmates in any subject I managed to score. I would also like to thank my friends for helping me out whenever I was in dazed and stressful. Beta blur, kalian banyak guide. Thank you. Thankyou umi abah atas iringan doa.

Alhamdulillah. Moh maintain result ye! #partypeople ! WORK HARD PLAY HARD

Alhamdulillah. Im grateful. And one thing about achieving something is that we have to realise that an award could also be a test. Always return to Him and be grateful. Thank you Allah.

I wont expect a lot from me this semester. I will try and do my best as usual inshaAllah. I dont want to be the top-scorer or best-student but all I want is to do the best out of me and maintain my result. Apapun, in the end, serahkan segala keputusan to Him. Hamba tawakkal dan redha. Permudahkanlah the rest of our journey here in USM inshaAllah.

Terima kasih manusia Hilton banyak tolong, selalu gerak bangun pagi dan sebagainya ahahaha :3


Moga Allah redha. Alhamdulillah :') #bepositive #begrateful #fightingfar :)


Love,
Farzanaley.
Fartvxqhlovate.
Fareyfar.
FarzanaRosley.

No comments: