Friday, December 19, 2014

Farley's Draft 2

Hallu. assalamualaikum wbt :)

Okay I made it clear in my previous post how hopeless I could be when Im in love. Ahah now you're judging right............... hahahaha just kidding lol

Trust me this was still me in my draft. I could have just deleted this draft with the photo and the caption because back then, this post was meant for someone else.

But the reason Im posting it, is BECAUSE, Im hopeless. But this is my blog anyway; why would I care and worry about anything.

I am actually disappointed with the fact that I have fallen for someone and not have the courage to start anything (even a little conversation) but what can I do, this is me. It hurts but WHAT CAN I DO?

Lol, let's not judge me. Im not pathetic. In fact, I didnt look up for any quote. It's just already there in my draft. So I thought yeaaaaa, why not. Plus, the guy doesnt even know me. And I have like the slightest chance to meet him again unless he's really my jodoh. (lol geli)

BUT YEAH. Let's just conclude it as that. (Im moving on btw. I let God do the rest for me.)



“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.”

Dont judge. Im moving on I told ya. AHahaha.

Thanks for dropping by.

Love,
@farzanarosleyyy
Farzana Rosley
Fareyfar.

No comments: