Sunday, October 25, 2015

SCREAM QUEENS!!!

Assalamualaikum wbt and Hello everyone! :)

It's me again. 

You might feel like, whoa why does she has to put those caps lock on with the exclamation mark? Well, I'll tell you why. Because it's SCREAM QUEENSSSS!! *really shout to the top of my lungs*

By Ryan Murphy.

Hahaha. Okay. Truth to be told, I'm not a fan of Emma Roberts. Neither am I a fan of Ryan Murphy. I've always heard from my friends how Murphy's American Horror Story is good, but I just don't have time to find and binge-watch it from Season 1. Now that SCREAM QUEENS just started, I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world!

Besides, the reason I'm watching it is because my favourite twins are in it! *clap clap* Let us all take a moment to appreciate how Aaron and Austin have grown up and made such a great debut in SCREAM QUEENS as Roger and Dodger :D:D :D

Austin and Aaron! Visit their youtube channel: The Rhodes Bros
I'll have to say, it took a lot of courage for me to watch an on-going show. Because I'll have to wait for the next episode weekly. (which I've never really done before!). I'll just be honest. What typical college students would do is that, we would download the whole series when the season is over, and we watch it for non-stop!

That's why I believe this time it's different. Cause I have to wait. (WAITING IZ HARDDDD T_T)

Well, let's talk SCREAM QUEEN. I'll have to say, the film is full of parody or mocking elements to our society today. There are a lot of illogical elements (which I would usually NOT watch), but then the ridiculousness of how the characters grow, the plot and everything made it great! In a way that we know we don't have to think hard when we watch it. We watch it, just because. I personally like all the irrelevant situations that mock the societies all over the world today.

It's been 6 episodes after last week. And yes, [[SPOILER ALERT]] MY BOYS DIED! Roger and Dodger died! Well of course Dodger died first, when the Red Devil stabbed him in the maze;

Austin as Dodger
But being twins, of course they can't live by one another. Which I believe what the murdered would think, so he killed Roger too!

Aaron as Roger *uuuu what a way to die >.<
Well, it's quite sad when the reasons I've been watching the show have died but I need to know who's the guy(s) behind the masks are, so I'll keep watching it. 

For people out there who wish to watch a horror movie, yet not so scary, it's a good show hahaha. It could really take our minds of the tasks or assignment for a while. 

Hope you'll love it as much as I do! :)

Love,
Farzana Rosley.
Fareyfar.
Fartvxqhlovate.

No comments: