Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baitullah ; An Invitation - Masjid Quba'


So, here we are. Assalamualaikum wbt again :)

Well, I can't check my DQ result yet. So I guess I should just keep writing :)

OK. I told you when and how we reached there, so lemme tell you my first day experience. My first day in Madinah is extremely unforgettable. People may judge it as a test or a gift or anything from Allah to me, Umi and Abah, but for me, it was His choice. He chose us. Why would I say that?

This is how the story goes on :)
Rasulullah once advised Muslims "Whoever makes ablutions at home and then goes and prays in the Mosque of Quba, he will have a reward like that of an 'Umrah." This hadith is reported by Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Al-Nasa'i, Ibn Majah and Hakim al-Nishaburi.

So, due to the hadith stated above, the three of us went to Masjid Quba' by taxi at the first day morning that we arrived. Since it was waktu dhuha, we can perform Solat Sunat Dhuha too right. [may our ibadah is accepted]

After done praying, of course, for the sake of memory, I took some pictures.
This is it :) Masjidul Quba' [ The very first Mosque in Islam ]
                                        
* This is me :) in front of Masjid Quba. (I guess it's the front side :p)

OK, after dah solat-beli kebab segala, ummi and I pun jalan lah menuruni tangga. And Tetiba dekat front gate tu, ada dua makcik. These aunties are Malaysians. They called us, and asked for our help.

Begitulah ceritanya, until : they finally followed us till Majid Nabawi. Dah la sampai je depan hotel bila tanya fee, harga taxi increased mendadak! SITTIN RIYAL! ENAM PULUH RIYAL!
Seperti diketahui, aku bukanlah penyabar sangat. Nak gaduh ngan Tok Arab pun macam lah speaking Arab laju sangat. Luckily the hotel receptionist was in front of the hotel, leisurely smoking.

What's so cool about most people in Mekah and Madinah are, they can speak Malay well. I don't care la Malay ka Indo ka, asal kita and depa faham sudah la.
So, the receptionist guy helped us to bargain the taxi fee, and turun la sikit jadi 50 riyal.
Dah cukup syukur.

Dah habis tu, nak kena tolong those aunties and their way back to their hotels pulak. Masa tu, there's nothing I could say than I need to be patient. All I need was patience.
Aku agak geram sebenarnya. Makcik2 tu dahla tua, boleh family member tak cari?

Betul la orang kata, apa2 boleh jadi kat Tanah Suci kan..

Their hotel memang jauh from ours. We gotta pusing Masjid Nabawi to reach their Hotel. All I could say was, " Allah chose us to send those elders back to their hotel "

A memorable first day. Hm

Alhamdulillah, for second and the next2 day, dah tak jumpak orang sesat. All I did was only, doa and doa.

Subhanallah. I miss Tanah Suci :')

That's all for this post.

The next post will be :

Baitullah ; An Invitation - Rauhah

No comments: